Here is something for your reading enjoyment. Have a good laugh today. 🙂
The following is a joke I received this morning and since I lived on the East Coast for a few years, this is even funnier to me and I’ll bet those of you who live in the Northeast will chuckle at this:
Who Reads What Newspapers?
1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.
2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country.
3. The New York Times is read by people who think they should run the country.
4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don’t really understand the Washington Post. They do, however, like their statistics shown in pie chart format.
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn’t mind running the country, if they could spare the time, and if they didn’t have to…
View original post 190 more words